- How to
Write a Cultural Studies Paper
- How to Create Strong Persuasive Speeches
- Worksheet and Template for Writing
- How to Write a Pitch for a Popular Press
- How to Write a Preliminary Outline
for a Popular Press Feature Article
- How to Write
a Letter of Intent for Graduate School
- How to Write a Rationale
(designed for Gallatin students, but useful to anyone thinking about developing an interdisciplinary project.)
- Colloquium Workbook
(again, designed for Gallatin students, but useful to anyone cooking up a Senior or Master's Thesis.)
Tips for Unboring Class Presentations
- Terri's Guide to Running a Critique
- Terri's Tips for Giving a Tutorial
- A Checklist for making Informative
Speeches (in MS Excel format)
- Terri's Tips for Creating Strong
Persuasive Speeches and Essays
- Tips for those Doing Internet Research
- Tips for using your University's Online
- Tips for Searching using Google and Amazon
Terri's Feminism lectures
is a Feminist Theorist?
waves in feminism
Wave Feminism: 1848-1963
Second Wave: 1963-1982
Wave Feminism: 1983-today
it doesn't work to say "I'm a Humanist."
Top Ten Feminist Books
notes for Douglas B. Holt's "Why Do Brands Cause Trouble?"
notes for Lawrence Lessig's, Future of Ideas (Part One)
reading notes for Donna Haraway's "Cyborg Manifesto"
essay on Derrida's Spectres of Marx (Introduction)
little paper on Mudimbe
essay on Gayatri Spivak's "More on Power/Knowledge"
(and) Independence: Gaytri Spivak and the Dark Continent of Ecriture Feminine
Tips for Students
LiveJournal for Beginners
Blackboard for Beginners (written for UVI students, but general principles apply for anyone using Blackboard)